Because things just couldn't get any worse...
Slim has a date next Friday. With a midget girl from our old high school (I'm biased). He doesn't seem overly excited, but he's not exactly depressed either. Whatever. There's no way it could work. Right...?
Bass is still stuck on me. He keeps alluding to that bloody Friday night we had, which I'm beginning to think was more of a faux-pas than anything I've ever done in my life. I'm at a loss as to how to get through Bass' skull that I'm not in love with him and that making out is no longer a possibility.
Eva says I'm stupid to have dangled the metaphorical carrot in front of the stubborn mule. I'm highly inclined to agree. Because he looks like he wants more, both on the heart and body fronts. Thankfully PB has come to my rescue a couple of times, sometimes without even knowing it.
At the same time, is it really my fault? Because on top of all that, apparently this guy ('Jeff') I spoke to a total of FIFTEEN MINUTES TOPS (←fact!) has a crush on me.
I didn't even TRY to get that sort of result. I spoke to him out of politeness since we have the same driving instructor. The first time we met, he drove over with the practice car, concluded his lesson, then we switched so I could drive him home and start my lesson. No biggie. His legs were fricking long so I had to adjust the seat and mirrors to my height and leg-length. Alright. He's a student at a nearby college, in Arts. I said I was too. Blah blah blah.
He remembered my name. And apparently he remembered exactly where I lived, because even though my instructor tried to mix him up, he just took the right turns and drove up to my house without a doubt and slowed to a stop. And he greeted me with a smile.
He'd adjusted the seat and mirrors for me in advance.
My driving instructor, a lebanese man I'll call 'Rashid', didn't stop teasing him about it. When I finally dropped him off, he said 'Bye, CM,' --which made me feel bad that I didn't remember his name, since he's thoughtful and sorta cute-- Rashid told me his name was 'Jeff'--, and then when we pulled away, Rashid started sing-songing, "He's in love~!"
Which, you know. Is flattering but a bit scary.
Because if I didn't try to attract Jeff, and managed to do so anyway, who's to say that Bass will be easy to shake off?
If you get my drift.
At least I got over the fact that I have no Wii. I'm a patient girl. I've waited two years for TP. A month more, a month less, it's all the same by now. I've gotten used to the anticipation.
And, by the way, I'll post the next chapter of OiH later today (probably around 7:00 or 8:00). Thanks for your patience, people. :)
Love,
CM
P.S. Slim, you moron! Why do my 'charms' only work on the wrong people??? Will you please wake up and see that we are meant to be???
*is psycho*
P.P.S. Also, why do policemen look at innocent young students so suspiciously when we ask to record the sound of a police car alarm for a school project? We are INNOCENT YOUNG FILM STUDENTS. Can't get any more harmless than that, right?
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















12 comments:
Well, you said a few posts ago that you would be an awesome problem solver, regarding the Bass -adores- me-and -i -don't- know -how -to -say -i -dont -like- him-thing, so why don't you do the same thing with Slim? Even if he says no, it'll still solve your problems. A little.
Right. Unfortunately, that's not an option. Slim and Bass are too close friends for me to make a move on Slim while Bass is still stuck on me.
I mean, just because I don't love Bass doesn't mean I don't like him at least a little. I'd be one cold-hearted bitch to just go ahead and ask Slim out right in his face.
Plus, I have to wait and see how Slim's date with Midget Girl (I'm biased, remember?) turns out.
Gah. So many things to consider. It'd be way easier to be a nasty and cruel jerk.
As mom says, "Time fixes everything."
Let's hope she's right. ;p
Love,
CM
Ooh, you'e in a bit of a dilemma there. As if you didn't already know. ;P
Well, time will tell. Eventually.
--->The Destined
Yes. Well, it's not like I'm in a hurry. I've still got two years with Slim ahead of me. Heehee. Words cannot express how much this makes me rejoice.
Love,
CM
Wow... so many complicated social things. I wonder if college will be like this for me. Hope not.
The saddest part is that you can't randomly scream something like, "I don't need you! I have Link! I play with him on my Wii every night!"
Which sounds so very wrong. But you know you wanna say it.
~Southpaw
The only way college could be this way for you was if you were friends with like, ten people of the opposite sex.
As for screaming about Link, I already do it. Just not to the right people. XD
Love,
CM
*cries*
I fell into a trap! I was on DeviantART looking up a Zelda cosplayer's lookup, and there was a link on her profile, and I thought it had something to do with her cosplaying and I...CLICKED ON IT!!
And what I saw was so depressing I don't know what to do. There was a screenshot of Princess Zelda from Twilight Princess. I just spoiled everything for myself. I was so looking forward to seeing her while playing the game, and now this will never happen.
*sobs*
--->The Destined
*P.S--Just to tell you, she's freaking beautiful. I was floored.
That is all.
I already saw renditions of Zelda. No biggie. What makes me anxious is the plot-related spoilers.
Sorry it spoiled something for you though. She really is pretty, ain't she?
But Link is even better. Heck. Shirtless Link gets props. Naked Link is more than a T-rating.
I think.
Oh, god. Naked Link. *swoon*
Love,
CM
P.S. Not that there's a naked Link in TP that I know of, as you could have assumed.
Haha, naked Link.
*Link struts into view with all these blue goats around, and promptly rips shirt off and drops trou*
That would be very interesting.
Tomorrow morning, minimum of 12 Wii will be stocked at Best Buy. Doors open at 10.
*contemplates spending a very very very cold night in front of the store*
*contemplates waking up very very early*
Will probably not get a Wii either way.
I should try anyway.
~Southpaw
Gawd. You made me get mental images and I could help but laugh at the idea of Link just flashing his whole village. *wipes amused tear from eye*
I have inside info on when the Wiis will be released near me. I'm still wondering how to get one for sure. Hmm...
I figure it won't hurt to try getting there very early.
Love,
CM
Well, would you know any "inside information" about when the Wiis in Toronto will be released??
It is worth getting up very early to get it, though. You know why? ZELDA. If it weren't for Zelda, I probably wouldn't care so much about getting the Wii.
--->The Destined
Well, duh it's for Zelda. If it had come out only on the GC, I wouldn't be so upset about getting the Wii.
Sorry, dunno any info about Toronto. If I did, I'd tell you.
Besides, my inside info is only helpful as long as the majority of the population doesn't know it too.
I prefer not to get my hopes up too high.
Love,
CM
Post a Comment