Today we find out about one of Link's partners, his mechanic.
Name: Sheik Strike
Age: Mid-twenties
Hair: Pale blonde
Eyes: Brownish red
Residence: Wherever the job takes him.
Skills: Talented mechanic; good pilot.
Occupation: Hylian Alliance Air Force sergeant.
Origins: Not much is known of Sheik’s past, only that he was ****************************************. His natural talent for building and repairing things soon got him a job as assistant mechanic around the age of eleven. He spent the next few years gathering enough money to build his own aircraft and start participating in races to make more money. It was during this time that he met Link and they became friends and partners. Ever since ***************************************, he follows Link on his errands, which usually involves fixing things.
Personality: Quiet, usually, though sometimes his overall calm can be broken by spurts of annoyance or anger. He knows his exact worth and doesn’t make a habit of overstepping his bounds. He keeps a brotherly eye on those close to him, providing flawless loyalty and reliability. He makes a point of staying one step ahead of everyone else, and is irritated by those who sweep the carpet from under his feet or those who doubt his capacity.
Family / Friends: No known relatives / His captain Link, their navigator *****.
Likes: Making predictions, fixing machines, races.
Dislikes: The Guardian Alliance, arrogance, unexpected turns.
Hopes: To destroy the Guardian Alliance.
Whoops, storm's coming (must turn off computer, as power lines are quite unstable in this neighbourhood) and I'm off to see Stardust, so that's it for now. ;)
Love,
CM
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















6 comments:
Ha! That is a lot of asterisks! I didn't even bother counting them this time because I knew I would miscount and then have to do it over again and again and again.
I had a feeling it was going to be Sheik. I bet the navigator is Kafei. Those two are always Link's right hand guys.
Ooh, Stardust! I've been wanting to see that! Tell me if it's good!
I love your FG updates. They remind me of the ones Sakurai posts on Smash Bros. DOJO!! (Peach is a confirmed character! W00T!).
Enjoy Life and Smile.
@ momo: Yeah, don't count the asterisks because they're not representative (well, the first one is, minus the spaces, but the other one, no).
As for Stardust: GO SEE IT. NOW. IT IS AWESOME. I would gladly shell out another ten bucks just for the priceless scenes with Robert DeNiro.
@ SJ: Once I'm done revealing all the main characters in Link's group, I'll have pictures. Purty ones. ;)
Love,
CM
If there's anything I love more than a good written description, it's a killer visual. Of course, I'd know all about that. :D
Enjoy Life and Smile.
I love purty, purty pictures! They're my favortie kinds!
Yes, well, seeing as I still have to introduce four main characters before showing anything, be patient.
Love,
CM
Post a Comment