What's so special about Boxing Day?
It's... that day where customers THINK they are entitled to have everything half-price, even though it's not true.
Sounds like every day.
And the day where they THINK they can return all the crap they got for X-mas, but can't...
Ah.
Bottom line...
AMERICA IS BETTER.
I have a horde of angry zombie customers to deal with.
Zombies are gross.
Yes, well, pooh on you, I still have to deal with the general anger that arises every year on Dec 26. Arrrgh
Le boyfriend and I got into a big discussion about which Nintendo characters would survive a zombie apocalypse.
Hm. Good question.
Samus would.
Probably Sheik.
Mario wouldn't. Sheik would.
Donkey Kong wouldn't.
Link might.
Agreed.
He could potentially be overrun. If they're like Left 4 Dead zombies.
Yes. He fares badly in surround-battles. Fox might make it.
Ganondorf probably would.
He'd probably be at the head of his own zombie army.
Most likely. Ness would be a zombie faster than you can say "homerun bat"
Marth & Roy would be overrun, but they'd give a very nice fight for a while.
And they would look pretty in the process.
Yes.
Princess Peach would be dead like that.
Definitely.
But Zelda might stand a fighting (ha) chance.
As Sheik, her chances greatly improve, though.
Yeah. It all depends on that transformation, and also on mana depletion.
Exactly. Pikachu = dead.
Who else....? ... HOLY FUCK. CAN YOU IMAGINE ZOMBIE GORONS??
Dude. They almost went there with OoT's hugs.
I can imagine it. IT'S TERRIFYING.
I KNOW. Zombie Zoras too, when you think about it. And zombie Kokiris= shit in my pants. Seriously. Zombie Kokiris. Can you top that?
Yes, hang on. Let me think about it. ... The King of Green, Rotting, and Undead Lions.
LOOOOL That's just silly. I mean, if he's rotting he's sinking. ... Zombie Tingle.
SHIT. Okay. You win.
Hahahahaha... Although, excuse me. Zombie Tingle. I just gave myself nightmares for a week.
TIIIIIINGLE........ WAAAAAANT....... FAIIIIRYYYYY BRAAAAAAINS
Love,
Val
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















3 comments:
The idea of a zombie Tingle scares the crap out of me! If Nintendo ever makes a zombie game, I'm buying it.
Well, first, Zombie Tingle is fucking horrifying, thanks for that mental image.
However, the Earthbound fangirl in me demands I state that Ness has already gone up against a horde of zombies! :P Of course, without Zombie Paper and the timely aid of Jeff he would probably be toast...
Look what fell into my inbox yesterday!
You are receiving this message because you requested announcementemails for dotmoon.net's annual UFO awards. You can unsubscribe fromthis mailing list at any time by entering your email address at thefollowing URL:
http://www.dotmoon.net/awards/awards_unsubscribe.php
-----------------------------------------------------------
Happy New Year! :) After much time and effort, I am pleased to finally present thewinners list for Best Overall fanfiction of 2007:
---
First Place: "Only In The World of Dragons" by atruwriter
Second Place: "Of Course" by insidiae
Third Place: "Only in Hyrule" by CrazygurlMadness
---
Congratulations to the winners!
This concludes the UFO Awards for 2007. I would like to thank you allfor contributing to another successful year. Don't forget, nominationsfor the 2008 awards are still open, make sure your favorite fandomdoesn't get left out! Nominations will close on February 1st, with Best of Fandom voting scheduled to begin in March. See you then!
Dejana Talis
Administrator
http://www.dotmoon.net/
Well done! :D
Post a Comment