I realise updates are slow in coming, but seeing as I'm juggling my job (my boss gave me plenty more hours! Money!), writing, revising, reading most excellent books (Meg Cabot, Michelle Jaffe, and many more) and fanfics... (*looks pointedly at Lyxie's Chance*), and shopping (it's sidewalk sales weekend! Bargains! Promotions! Sales! Cute shirts and capris!!), I'm a little short on time to update as often as I'd like.
Still, I'd like to dedicate this post to Hunk Boy 50194875, whom I saw yesterday when I came to work, and I would like to ask him (assuming Jedi Mind Tricks have an impact on guys who don't even know me) "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO JUST WALK OUT?"
I work in the children's department, you know, Hunk Boy 50194875, so why didn't you slow down a little so I could marvel at your godliness and so we could pick out clothes for our future children? I also wanted to know if I was hallucinating or if there really was a wind machine in front of you. Because you were totally amazing-looking.
But no, Hunk Boy 50194875. You just had to walk out, striding along, with those square shoulders, snug tee-shirt and your head held high like you were a man on a mission. LEAVING ME IN YOUR WAKE, DROOLING. How could you wreak such damage on me and leave me like that? Do they not tell you handsome bastards to care for the women you debilitate with your mere presence?
Obviously not, since you just walked out of the store.
Well, see if I care. You go on right ahead and ignore your hunkiness. Ignore that you make girls' jaws drop and weaken us in the knees. Go on. Like I care.
Where was I? Oh. Yes. Character profile.
Name: Zelda Harkinian
Age: Twenty-three
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Residence: Citadel of Time, Castleton, Hyrule.
Skills: Convincing public speaker; bright tactician
Occupation: Princess of Hyrule
Origins: Zelda was raised to become queen for the whole of her life. After her father’s death, she was brought to the throne without a coronation to keep the country as steady as possible. It was a difficult time for her, and instead of flourishing, she withered a little from the stress and pressure. While she formed many friendships with other leaders and monarchs, the war strained her relationships with the few friends she had.
Personality: Gentle, with strong aspirations for peace and good. She tends to overanalyse or push off decision-making for fear of choosing the wrong path. She fears the immensity of the world, and is introspective enough to understand her flaws, which is all the more frustrating, as she is confident everyone else can see them, so glaring are they to her. She reactively crafted a cool, collected mask, one that covers up a frightened and slowly crumbling self.
Family/Friends: No living relatives / her fellow Hyrulian politician Renado, and aristocrat bookkeeper ****.
Likes: Learning new things, children, her pet Wulf.
Dislikes: Condescension, emergencies, posing for portraits.
Hopes: To restore peace to Hyrule.
It occurred to me that profiles would have to be seriously altered at some point because I could be giving away plenty of spoilers, especially in the upcoming ones. But hey, don't mind me.
Love,
CM
Friday, July 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















10 comments:
You know? I've always wanted to read Lyxie's story, but I haven't finished playing Twilight Princess, mostly because I'm doing this study program boarding thing. :P
I like the characterization for Zelda a lot. She seems interesting. I really should check out more of your fan fics, but I'm so lazy as a person...
Me likes reading about your life and your personality!!!! =^.^=
No rush to read Lyxie's awesomeness. The fun with internet archives is that they are permanent. Take your time to read fanfics.
And hey, the purpose of my blog is to keep you entertained. :)
Love,
CM
Hahahaha... True. Your blog is better than my blog, because my blog is filled with rambling and complete stupidness. :P
My blog is also full of rants and stupidness. I've just fooled you into thinking it was pertinent.
BUT IT'S NOT! BWAHAHAHA!
Love,
CM
You blog does keep us ordinary mortals entertained!
Just finished reading Lexie's story too. Let's just say it's responsable for more than one writers lack of updates...
Thanks for the newest update, and boy do I feel for you with hot boy 50******. It sucks when they just walk by doesn't it?!
I've accomplished the following missions:
1. To entertain the viewing public;
2. To promote excellent Zelink authors;
3. To create a ring of sympathy over frustrating men.
I deserve a promotion! XD
Love,
CM
... I glomp thee for thy honesty! =^.^= *GLOMPS!!!*
When I found out that Lyxie posted a new story, my jaw dropped to the floor. I thought she was never going to post anything again! That story was so full of awesomeness, I read it in one sitting. Of course, my eyes hurt from the glare of the computer and I almost lost the use of my legs, but it was worth it in the end. Lyxie is definately one of my favourite authors on FF.Net, and I'm so freaking happy she's back!
I'm also really looking forward to your upcoming story. Judging my how much you've written, do you think it will surpass the awesomeness of Oih? :P
Good luck!
--->The Destined
P.S--Do you have any idea why the stories on author's profiles on FF.Net are now categorized from oldest to newest? I hope it's not permanent...
Ar, Lyxie does write still, but writing does not come easy and she has more of a life than I.
I don't know how much of Lyxie's affairs I can rightfully reveal, but I promise she has not abandoned the world of writing (how could anyone imagine such a nightmare??! D:). I'll ask her about it next time we talk.
As for FG, I have to say... I don't know if it will surpass OiH. That is for every person, individually, to decide. As far as I'm concerned, it's too different in characterization, plot and style to be compared.
I have to say, though, that as things stand now, OiH has the upper hand in that it is complete, while FG is still in progress. But that will be rectified sometime in the next months, I think.
Love,
CM
I remember when I saw Chances up on my screen. I went into shock for a few seconds then threw a happy silent fit. It was only silent because my parents and brother were home.
I LOVE Lyxie's stories. I threw a loud (home alone) mad fit when I found out she had discontinued Ordinary Story.
Lyxie is one of my most favorite authors on the entire site of FF. The others are whydoyouneedtoknow (Harry Potter) and you, CM!
Post a Comment