
LOOKIT ALL THOSE HITS!!!!
I KNOW!!!! I'M TOTALLY SHOCKED TOO!
*fans self*
Sooooo... As a thank you for all your amazing feedback and lurking (I'm grateful, even for the lurkers), I published a Zelink oneshot. It seems, though, that ff.net is being annoying and not sending alerts, so here's my alert.
Thank you so much, everyone.
Love,
CM
Edit: Why... I'm quite sure that...
Wait. Hang on. Ah. Yes, indeed, it seems FG will be, like, fifty billion times longer than OiH. How exciting.
*weeps*
Back to writing, then. Rome was not built in one day, and it was built by anti-procrastinators at that. Imagine what it is for me.
(Am currently at page 52, in the part where the following phrase is spoken: "I didn't know they still made attractive mechanics." Am incidently loving my inane wit and hilarious dialogue. ... Hah.)

















6 comments:
*!!!* Not only are you up and about before me, you also publish a one-shot!?! You sneaky writer, you.
Link is so adorable when angry! I'm sure Zelda enjoys getting him all worked up just for her own little private amusement from time to time.
Anyhow, you know it's a perfectly happy and lovely one-shot as well as a shameless display of Link's sexiness and I adore you for it. Actually, I'm ready to give you spaghetti for it (well, I'd give you cookies, but I'm making spaghetti).
Oh, and "happy little clouds of amusement" was something that jumped out at me. I don't know why, but it stuck and I'm all joyful now! ^^
--Scarlet
Scarlet, if you consider "staying up until 2:00AM with bleary eyes" being "up and about before" you, then I guess so.
But I woke up at 11:00AM this morning. You're still the early-riser of the two of us.
Spaghetti's all good. By the way, are you and Prophet busy this wednesday? I think Prophet told me she was working... We have to hang out. Mail me.
Love,
CM
Congrats!!! :D XD XP
Attractive mechanics, frustrated Link, and a promise of a loooong story by you has made me week complete!
Thank you!
I swear I'll be posting a real reveiw for the oneshot soon!
Thank you. I have to say, though, that now that I'm done with, like, chapter 5, I need to plan it out a bit better, just to remember where I'm going.
... Back to work, then. No time for insanities--ooooh, cake...
Love,
CM
Yay! I'm so happy for you! OiH deserves it for sure. I'm happy for me too, because now I get to read one of your awesome oneshots. So much emotion in one little (or long) chapter.
Post a Comment