Chapter 19 is finally complete! I have to get to chapter 20 now.
Had to share the joy.
*GRIN*
Love,
CM
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CrazygurlMadness' ramblings about anything, from college life to writing sprees. All names used in this blog are (SHOCKINGLY) fictional, though quite lovingly inventive.




It's easy!
Read CM's Guide to Writing Fanfiction!
3 comments:
This is completely unrelated - and I'm very sorry about that - but can I just say that I'm really jealous of your life and wish to have an Admin and Project Boy of my own. Hopefully simulatenously. Maybe I should move to Canada ...
Yay, you finally finished it! Congratulations. XD
It's coming along great, I can't wait for more!
Oh, and since I won't be here this weekend(or have any computer access) I would like to wish you an early Happy Needless Turkey Murder Day!
Don't ask.
--->The Destined
@ Sweartoad: It's fun in the beginning, but I dread the day when I'm gonna have to make a choice between the two (or three, but that's a long story). Because if I choose one, I lose the opportunity of the other. ;_;
@ Destined: And a Happy Random Turkey Fest Day to you too! XD I never celebrated that holiday anyway. Turkeys aren't my thing.
I mean, my brother's girlfriend lives on a farm (yes, I was stunned too) and owns turkeys. And she once had to save one from drowning because it was looking up at the sky during a rainstorm. How stupid is that anyway? 0_o
Post a Comment