I posted a new chapter of OiH.
So go read it.
Love,
CM
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CrazygurlMadness' ramblings about anything, from college life to writing sprees. All names used in this blog are (SHOCKINGLY) fictional, though quite lovingly inventive.




It's easy!
Read CM's Guide to Writing Fanfiction!
3 comments:
GaaAaAaaAah! I wuv you. X3 26 just made my rest-of-the-week. XDD
*squeals*
Ahh! CM, you just made my day! That chapter was so freaking cute, I think I might melt into a pathetic squealing puddle. And that is SO unlike me.
...So I've been thinking about what Link's next job might be, and I have a few ideas, but I won't say anything. When I was reading the parts involving Link and Zelda, I had to scroll down so only one line at the bottom was showing, so I wouldn't sneak a look at the next line. Pretty weird, but effective in not spoiling anything.
And that "happy queen, happy country" philosophy is a good one. In your A/N you said that if you have a cheerful state of mind, the outcome of things will be better. So does that mean if I'm overly optimistic about exams, I'll pass with flying colours? XP
I can't believe this is the second last chapter. I will be so sad when this is over. No more OiH to be looking forward to! *cries*
Your Devoted Reader,
--->The Destined
Heh. ^^ I'm glad you liked it.
A lot of people have been guessing at Link's future job, and I personally don't think it's such a great mystery, but I like to keep Zelda oblivious.
And, um, I think that as far as exams go, you're probably better off with good studying and a good night's sleep than being cheerful. 0o I meant that smiling makes you feel better, and it makes people treat you better (because you'd look like a scrooge, bad-mouthing a smiling person, right?).
Anyway, good luck on those exams.
Love,
CM
Post a Comment