Saturday, August 09, 2008

Agony: It Exists

Slim cut his hair.

He now looks edible.

The things his new look make me want to do have pretty much cancelled all chances I ever had of entering paradise. At best, I've got a reserved seat in purgatory, among the women who just couldn't hold on to their primal urges.

... I MIGHT have kissed his cheek tonight...

He gave me a special lift home (was practically begging for me to come with him even though Kels would so totally have taken me home two hours later)...

He also wanted the two of us to go out for food rather than stay at the bar (where I may or may not have been cheerfully flirting with Gabe, the hot blonde dude I'd spotted way back when ---HE WAS TOTALLY FLIRTING BACK, TOO!!! VICTORY)... and showed little enthusiasm when I encouraged Gabe and Kels to come along with us... Hahaha. I did out of politeness, but they agreed, so pooh on being one-on-one with Slim.

Anyway, he showed no reaction to the kiss itself (although when I closed his car door he started screaming something I couldn't quite make out... I have decided to classify this as neither good nor bad; I mean, it could have been lyrics to another H.I.M song...).

I wanted to kiss him full-on. I really did.

But then... I guess I chickened out.

I mean, he cut his hair. Now he's got short hair. With a spiky top. I didn't recognize him at all (I thought this dude waving at me as he walked on the sidewalk was some creep who was mistaking me for someone else) until he walked up to me and said, "Dude. Who else would be waving at you from fifteen meters away?"

I freaked out.

I want him. He looks like candy. Except hot, not sweet.

I WANT HIM SO BAAAAD.

AND he came ALL THE WAY from his place into a joint half an hour away, into this shitty little bar where Gabe, Ban and I were drinking LARGE BOTTLES OF BEER (the bar was hosting an Empty-This-Bar-If-You-Can event) with his own car, alone, meaning he couldn't drink, sat next to me and eyed Gabe and I oddly the whole time.

I had given up on seeing him tonight. BUT HE CAME ANYWAY. Because I asked him!

I WANT HIM I WANT HIM I WANT HIM I WANT HIM.

I AM SUCH A COWARD!!!!!!!!

...We're going for paintball tomorrow. Maybe. We want to use the leader-system, so... He's gonna be my captain and as his subordinate I'm gonna have to do whatever he tells me to.

WHICH SO TOTALLY DOESN'T GIVE ME NAUGHTY IDEAS.

I AM GOING TO BURN IN HELL FOR WANTING HIS BODY SO BAD.

BUT OH MY GOD HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!

*dies*

Love,
CM

P.S. Nice opening ceremony, Beijing! I like purty colours. And the summer Olympics are pretty much the biggest shows we get, on this Earth, so :D :D :D

Although really, expensive much?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah right there with ya, CM. Met a totally delish guy tonight at the bar. (Complete with steston!) He's a friend of a friend and totally drool-worthy. He promised to come back after walking his (girl) friends to the car. Was waiting for him to come back because he'd promised me a dance, but my ride declared it was time to go!!!

I spit at fate!!!

Anyhow, you DID finally kiss him, congrats! Now if only you move a few centimeters over, you'll hit the target!!!

Alright, too much to drink makes me hyper, gonna go try to be Zen.

Have fun with paintball!

Anonymous said...

-anime-style facefault-

GAAAAH THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME.

Still, I ditto zks: Nice job! Now do it again, only a little to the left! (Or right, whichever's appropriate.) :) Go get 'im, girl!

My boy (who just got his own smexy haircut) is off skiing at the moment, and this post is reminding me how much I miss him. :( Stupid early-starting semesters, making me unable to go with him....

CrazygurlMadness said...

Dude, seriously, the whole kissing thing (especially the mustering-the-guts-before-kissing part) is way harder than I imagined.

@ZKS: WHAT? YOUR RIDE IS A BAD FRIEND FOR DOING THIS TO YOU. ONE DOES NOT HALT TWO PEOPLE FLIRTING (unless it's embarrassingly outrageous... and even then).

@Kathy: Honestly, who made these boys so crucial to our sanity? Who DECIDED that?? I tell you, somebody's having a very good laugh at our expenses here.

Love,
CM

Anonymous said...

If you're afraid to kiss him dead on you can always brush the corner of his lips you know. If he pulls back you can always claim to have bad aim. But if he wants to it'd be pretty hard to resist kissing you know?
Sunday and paintball sounds like a new oppertunity though.If you guys win you can always kiss him straight on the mouth in a short friendly way and claim to be taken by the excitement of it all...
Gotta love the handy excuses :P

CrazygurlMadness said...

No paintball today; Ban was way too hungover. Maybe some other day.

Anyhow, I'll find a way, eventually... When the time is right.

Love,
CM

Anonymous said...

Yeah well, considering the guy wasn't back yet, the flirting wasn't interrupted. Besides, the rest of the group was leaving and she didn't want to stay without them so I understand. It just SUCKS! (Oh and I am like genetically incapable of flirting so she wouldn't have known if I was trying to anyways...) :-(

Of course, I hinted that I'd be out tonight, so we'll see if stetson boy shows. My friend said she might come so mayhaps she'll drag him with? After all she was totally gung-ho on the idea of us dancing and hanging out.

As for the getting courage up to kiss... Yeah when you can't blame it on a bottle, its hard to just do it. I applaud your bravery to do the cheek. Perhaps make it a regular thing, and see how he responds? Just a suggestion.

Sorry about paintball. Fate is laughing at us, you know! Grrrrr. :-P

Anonymous said...

I /KNOW/. -shakes fist at the sky- STOP IT!!!
It's not easy working up the courage,I know, but still, he's as good as said he won't make the first move, so it's up to you. GOGOGO!

CrazygurlMadness said...

Update later, but yes, I have decided to make the cheek kiss a regular thing.

Number of cheek kisses so far: 2

Love,
CM

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Go CM!

Anonymous said...

do you ever feel scared that Slim might ever find out about your blog?

CrazygurlMadness said...

@ZKS: Thanks. :) Will be back later for the update, I promise.

@Anonymous: For all I know, YOU could be Slim. While I tried to cover my tracks, if he were determined enough he'd find this blog really easily. I still don't know how I feel about that, considering this is the closest thing I have to a diary, and it is, oddly enough, a private read.

Then again, it'd be a proof of marked interest in ME if he went around trying to snoop into my internet life.

Soooo I guess we'll cross that bridge if we ever get there.

Love,
CM

Anonymous said...

Does he read fanfics? Cause he does play Zelda, he could follow the link to your blog which is on your FF profile.

And yea, for all you know, I COULD be Slim. Haha... ooh yeah...

CrazygurlMadness said...

Well, no, he doesn't read fanfics (as far as I know), although he is aware that I write/wrote some, and that I post online.

Frankly, he's not bookish, so why he'd look up my stuff online would only be a form of stalkerism. :p

Love,
CM