Monday, August 07, 2006

Twitchy Notes...?

So here's the drill. My name is CrazygurlMadness, I'm an author on ff.net.

In fact, in all likelihood, if you're here it's because you got the link from my profile, and you landed here, and now you're wondering 'what the hell?'

And guess what? I don't blame you.

Because let's face it, I'm procrastinating. It's what I do. The only reason you're able to read this is because I'm writing this instead of writing Only in Hyrule, which happens to be the biggest fan work I've ever written, and which also happens to be open, down here on my taskbar. Yup. Right now it's on the bottom of my screen, sandwiched between My Documents, my mp3 playlist and a couple of Internet Explorer windows.

Except I've got seven different applications open so it's all squished. Like, instead of having it say 'Only in Hyrule.doc--Microsoft Word', it says 'Only in Hyr...', but I still know it's there because that document is begging to be written.

But I will not yield to the call of duty.

Anyhow, this Twitchy Notes blog will serve me well. I have hopes that this way, I won't have to invent a blog option in my ff.net profile. I can get my own, like a big girl.

A while back ff.net asked all the authors a survey about different things, and one of the questions was "what would you like to be implemented into our site?" and you could put the stuff in order. And I, like a moron, said that I didn't care much about the weblog option.

Well, as I said, I'm a moron. Because I sure could have used that blog thing for the past month or two.

To be honest, I know I'm shooting myself in the foot. Because now I'm going to have to manage this on top of everything else. Well, poo on that.

Ye who has stumbled upon this here log, know that yer fate has been sealed.

;)

Check later for more.
Love,
CM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hm... im pathetic
i think im the first one commenting here because ive become so completely obsessed with your stories that id notice something like this on the off chance i visit your profile...
this is sad

and your new story sounds good but me being the annoying and impatient person i am, am not going to enjoy the 2-3 month wait.
ick

oh yeah
im the-undefined
previously lil dev g
under which name ive reviewed at least half your stories

tata for now