Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Ahem.

Chapter 1's out.

Love,
CM

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well just read OiH and i think i'm becoming obsessed with your FF.net stories, i freak myself out.
I just found out you have a blog too and after reading i thought to tell you you're not alone, i to stare at the video and screenshots of TTP it's sad but they do have support groups.

CrazygurlMadness said...

Hey. It's great to know I'm not the only one obsessed with TP. Admittedly, I'm the only one who is, in my personal entourage.

I'm glad that you like the story. I should be posting the next chapter tomorrow or something.

See you around!

Love,
CM

Anonymous said...

Glee! I can't wait 'till the next chapter! This is definately something new, and a story to look forward to. And I'm really glad that you don't plan to abort it or anything.

The first chapter was great, and Zelda's emotions were portrayed really well. If you try to see what's happening in her perspective, you can actually relate to what she feels. That's extremely important in a story, as I'm sure you know.

It took me literally all of my willpower to complete my homework tasks before clicking on your profile name on my Favourites list.

Great job, and good luck! ^^
---->The Destined

*P.S- I am also the only one who loves Zelda in my group of friends. There's this one guy who's a really good friend of mine who actually said Zelda was "gay". Very creative, huh? That little remark led to a heated debate as to whether playing LoZ games was more productive than playing, say, "Gangster 2" or something about shooting people and dealing drugs in New York. It really disgusts me.

CrazygurlMadness said...

Let him say whatever he wants about LoZ. If that's the way he wants it, then screw him (no offence).

It'll leave more of Link for the rest of us.

*frowns as she imagines Link waving his hands as he speaks*

*shudder*

Nope. Definitely not gay.

^^

Love,
CM

Anonymous said...

Argh! I'm a day late! I can't believe I missed the great unveiling. *pouts* Oh well. I guess that's what AP Calc BC does to a person. I'm off to read it real quick before bedtime. I'll leave a review.

~Southpaw