Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Quick update.

Yes, this will be a quick one for a change. *glances at previous post*

Just to note that I'm done with chapter 16, have started chapter 17 and once that one is complete, I'll be posting chapter 1!

Everyone's been so patient. ^^ It's about time, hm?

Here's for today.

Character Profile: Darunia

Name: Darunia Rocks
Age: Mid-thirties.
Hair: Pale brown
Eyes: Dark blue, almost purple
Skin: Thick and darkly tanned.
Physical particularities: He's massive and built-up with rock solid muscles.
Residence: Marcastle, though he has a retreat at Goron City.
Education: He scraped by high school.
Job: Bodyguard for anyone who hires him. More often than not, Link is the one who finds his charges.
Character: He's a friendly, boisterous fellow with a true love of laughter. He's fiercely protective of anyone who respects him or makes him laugh. He'd gladly put himself in the path of a bullet to do his job, and especially to protect women. Though rarely witnessed, his anger fits are said to be terrifying.
Likes: Dancing and being silly.
Dislikes: Those who belittle him or try to harm those he's in charge of.
Greatest fear: Boredom.
His dream: To finally get a steady job, as head of security or something.

Anyway. That's it for today. I have plenty of work to do and a chapter to write!

Leave a comment and I'll answer you once I check my mails again. :)

Love,
CM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya, it's me, Dred ! ^___^ * hopes she reconize her from the forum *

I'm so glad that you will post your chapter one of the end of this week. Because you see, next sunday is my birthday ! :D If I'm able to read your chapter before ( or a little after :P )... it just make me feel a little little special an happy :D See, I'm smiling ! ^^

Seriously I checked everyday for any update on your blog once I discovered you had one ( I think you had 2 updates that time ^^) So, in some way, you can say that I'm a stalker :P. I'm used to be patient but now, I'm so excited ! ^^

Argh... I look like a hopeless fan now ¬¬

CrazygurlMadness said...

Sure I remember you, Dred. I remember most of my reviewers' names. ^^ And some, what they said. :D Like you!

I think you might get the chapter ealier than expected. I'm almost done with chapter 17, though I'm in an awkward bind right now... Hm. I have to make it flow better, but once it's done, I'll be posting chap. 1.

Maybe tonight.

Or tomorrow.

:)

Love,
CM

P.S. Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Darunia's greatest fear? Whoo, intense. ^^

Anyway, with your post you've made me officially uncontrollably excited. I'm such a loser, depending on your marvolous fics for happiness.

Okay, I'm not THAT much of a loser. ^^;

But recently, FF.Net has been a sort of source of happiness and inspiration for me. Ever since I had to go to that new high school I've been pretty depressed. Switching high schools while still in high school is a bad idea. People already have their own little cliques, and frankly, it pisses me off. And to top it all off, it's an all-girls high school, just to make it all better.

Yeah, right.

No more fun guy friends! :'( I swear, some guy friends are more reliable and fun than girl friends. It depresses me deeply.

ANYWAY, if you couldn't already tell, I'm really looking forward to reading your first chapter! I might have to read it on the weekend, though, because my teachers are giving a lot of homework. It's the first week of school, for gosh sakes. Retards.

Much luck with the rest of your story! ;)
---> The Destined

CrazygurlMadness said...

My sympathies. I'm in college with plenty of cool people, so I can't exactly understand, but I know for sure without my guy friends I'D GO NUTS.

So. Sympathies, friend.

Check it out. Chapter 1's out.

...

X)

Love,
CM